We will hold the following information to enable us to provide a better service to you:
- email address;
- contact name, eg the name of a director of the company or the name of a partner or employee;
- business name;
- contact address;
- telephone number;
- fax number.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information you provide us:
- to help us deal with your queries;
- to send out newsletters;
- to inform you of technical updates;
- to inform you of our services.
By using our website or any of our related websites, you consent to the information you provide being processed for any of the purposes for using your information as set out herein or in our websites, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us or third parties. You can also unsubscribe by email response by selecting ‘remove me from mailing’.
We will not disclose your details to third parties unless it is for our own purposes to assist in providing a better service to you. For example when upgrading our website.
If information is transferred outside the UK, we will ensure the security of that information.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive.
Cookies are used for the following reasons:
- to ensure that items are placed into your shopping basket and orders are processed correctly;
- to identify our customers when using our websites;
- giving us site usage information, to help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
You will need to ensure your cookies are enabled which will allow you to register your details and to purchase from our site.
You can disable the cookies application from your computer.
- visit our site we set Google Analytics cookies to measure the number of visitors, to see how visitors navigate the site and to see which resources they access. This helps us to develop new content and to improve the way the website works; and/or
- use the Twitter, Linked In, Facebook and similar social media sites and tools, those sites themselves set a variety of cookies.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
For general information about cookies please go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org
To prevent Google Analytics cookies being set, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
Salus takes your online security as a very serious matter. We protect your information by without limitation:
- Password encryption;
- 128-bit security;
Regular off site back-up.
We advise that you do not send credit card numbers by normal email but use the secure facility provided on our websites where applicable.
We also advise that you only open and respond to emails that you are certain have been sent from Salus.